300 Caldecott Lane #205
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / 1 Parking
773 Square Feet
Built in 1998
The Parkwoods Condos is a tranquil, gated community of 433 condominiums nestled at the base of the Claremont Hills. Parkwoods consists of eight buildings over 25 acres which surround the common pool, hot tub, sauna and health club. Parkwoods was the recipient of the prestigious “Best of Show” Golden Nugget award for “Residential Community of the Year” given by Builder Magazine.
300 Caldecott Lane #205 is ideally situated near guest parking and the community facilities. The condo features a private balcony, updated bathroom, updated stainless & granite kitchen with gas range, in-unit laundry, fireplace in living room and new carpeting & paint.
Parkwoods is centrally located off Interstate 24 for easy commuting to San Francisco and surrounding areas and is just a short drive to bustling neighborhoods like Elmwood, Rockridge, Montclair Village and Piedmont Avenue. Rockridge BART is 2.3 miles away. AC Transit’s “E” Line picks up at Parkwoods and drops at the Transit Center in San Francisco (about a 40 minute bus ride).
- Built-in closets and storage by California Closets
- Kitchen updated in 2010 with stainless appliances, gas range, & granite counters
- Bathroom updated in 2010
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Exterior to be painted by HOA in 2018
- Secure intercom/key fob entry
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Gas burning fireplace in living room
- New carpeting and interior paint in 2018
- Wooded hillside views
- Private balcony with storage closet
- Adjacent to guest parking and near the community facilities
- $441 monthly HOA dues